All affiliate marketers need to be looking for and edge to help boost their conversion rates to increase commissions. If you have been looking for that one tool which makes it easier for you to improve your affiliate earnings, then look no further than Commission Gorilla! The best tools aren’t always the most complicated. Sometimes you need something so simple it’s amazing you didn’t have it before.
There are three main ways for growing your affiliate business:
1. Build a Responsive Buyers List
A lot of people don’t realise there is more to just building a list, and building a responsive buyers list. You probably know HOW to build a list, but do you really know how to create a responsive list filled with engaged subscribers who will buy on your recommendations? Check out these tips:
- Make sure your prospect knows exactly what to expect. Your lead page and initial emails should make it clear what your list is about and why subscribers should be opening every email you send. People are more likely to engage with your emails when you meet or exceed their expectations.
- Stay in touch with your subscribers. You will find it almost impossible to build a relationship with your list if you email infrequently. As a general rule of thumb, you should send an email as least once a week. As with all minimum recommendations, you really should aim to go higher.
- Make sure that each email is worth their time opening and reading. This way people will look forward to reading your emails, and be more likely to take notice of your recommendations. Provide some information that others charge for.
- “Edutain” people in your emails. Your subscribers don’t want to read text-book style content. Even if it is the most useful stuff ever! Also be be aware that they may not have time to read all of the fluff either. So make sure that you both educate and entertain at the same time. Talk to your subscribers in a similar conversation tone you use when you talk to people. Also, remember that you are talking to each of them individually. They are not all sat around one computer waiting for your email so they can read it together! Keep it light, and try to inject a little humour if appropriate.
- Interact with your subscribers. Don’t make the mistake of talking AT them. Talk TO them by inviting comments. When you send out an email, invite them to visit your blog or social media pages. Ask them to leave comments, discuss issues they may be facing and encourage them to ask you questions.
If you take note of and use the above tips, the you will have a responsive list of people who are more likely to click your links and buy stuff!
Okay, so we have the list building side of your business sorted. Next up…
2. Establish Yourself as an Authority
Most people are looking to get information from a source they both know and trust. They’re looking for a leader. They’re looking for an expert. They’re looking for someone they believe to be an authority. That’s why you really need to promote your expertise and position yourself as an authority in your niche.
Here are another 3 tips you can use:
- Showcase your credentials. If you have a certificate, proven history or a storey that marks you as an expert, then make sure you tell them about it. This might include related awards, degrees, special qualifications and so on.
- Land guest author and speaking spots. The authority figures in any niche will normally be interviewed on blogs or even webinars. Submit proposals to talk radio, podcasts, and blogs in your niche to land these guest speaker spots for yourself.
- Associate yourself with those who you recognise as an authority. When you create products or do webinars with other authorities in your niche, you’ll be seen as an authority too.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking you have to know everything about your subject. Remember, there is always someone who does not know the facts or have the experience you do. To them, you are an expert.
And last but not least…
3. Use Commission Gorilla
You might be surprised what adding extra value to an offer can do to your conversion rate. Many affiliates fail to realise that by not offering bonuses, they can be losing up to five times the conversions they could have. Having a bonus strategy is far more powerful than you might think!
But, doing this the hard way can also take a lot of time. You need to know how to design web pages in order to create a good-looking promo page. You need to know how to code to do it right. It’s no wonder so many affiliates don’t bother with this powerful strategy.
So, What’s the Solution?
Use Commission Gorilla. This is an app designed by two super affiliates who wanted to build their own high-impact bonus pages fast. You need to be quick to get ahead of the rest of the pack, especially so during a product launch. With Commission Gorilla you can create bonus pages in as little as a few minutes (rather than hours or even days).
You don’t need design skills or coding skills. You don’t even need your own website.
Check it out for yourself at my Commission Gorilla Bonus Page. Created in Commission Gorilla, naturally! If you want my honest opinion of Commission Gorilla, check out my review on my bonus blog. I’ll be putting up other reviews (and bonuses!) of anything I find useful.
Once you have Commission Gorilla, you won’t have any more excuses for not offering bonuses! As I’ve said before, it’s what I use…